ALISTAIR BRYCE CLEGG – FOUNDATIONS FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING PHONICS
Alastair Bryce-Clegg is an award winning Early Years author, blogger, product design and advocate of play. His work has been published a number of books and magazines, and he has worked as an early as advisor for both film and television projects.
- Using all 8 of children’s senses to process language successfully
- A meaningful, print-rich environment
- The need to use symbolism in play ready for printed letters
- Phonological and phonemonic awareness
- Perception, attention and memory